JUST FIND YOUR ANSWERS BELOW:
Jaloudi & Associates LLC, is privileged because it has had the opportunity to work with an incredible and diverse group of clients. Our clients can be individuals, groups, and organizations who may belong to any industry or field of work.
Most notably, we serve:
- Individuals and organizations looking to purchase or sell land/houses/apartments etc.
- Individuals looking for credit lines.
- Individuals filing for citizenship.
- Individuals filing for immigration of their family members.
- Individuals filing for divorce settlements, child custody, and alimony, etc.
- Individuals who are filing for personal injury claims.
- Organizations filing for bankruptcy.
- Organizations involved in commercial litigation’s.
The focus of our legal practice is Real Estate Law, PIP Arbitrations, Immigration, Personal Injury, and Business and Commercial Transactions. However, we also have expert attorneys for Family and Divorce law, Municipal and Criminal law, Traffic violations, and Bankruptcy.
Jaloudi & Associates has been serving the North Jersey area for the past 20 years. Clients from North Jersey are welcome to avail the numerous services of Jaloudi & Associates at any time.
Jaloudi & Associates is open for business as per the following schedule:
MON – FRI: 09:00 AM – 05:30 PM
SAT – SUN: Call For Appointment
You can contact us by scheduling an appointment online, sending an email at email@example.com, calling +1 973-928-4000, or sending a fax at 973-928-4444.
Real estate lawyers specialize in and apply their legal skills to matters related to property. They can help buyers and sellers in the following ways:
- Ensuring there are no legal problems with the property, contract, and general proceedings
- Help negotiate a better deal
- Settle disputes between buyers and sellers
- Secure good credit lines
- Handle mortgages, transfer documents, title documents, and other legal documentation
In essence, real estate lawyers make sure that the property you are investing in is worth the money and is legally secure.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a free and confidential intial consultation.